Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard ISR workflow

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi friends

Can any one tell what is the standard workflow templete should be used for ISR. Am working in HCM module. I need to develop NO Object Certificate workflow has to be developed for ISR. So can any one tell me the Standard workflow templete. I was going through the template WS31000009. Is this is rite or any other workflow should be analysed.

Regards

vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

It actually depends the type of functionality you need in the workflow.

Is it a single approval or a two level approval or no approval.

What is the requirement in HCM module?

Depends on it.

Regards,

Charan.

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Charan

My requirement is to get approval for No Object Certificate. Its 5 level approval. Is there any workflow that releates to this. Actually Adobe form is designed by EP and when the initiator press the ok button my workflow has to trigger. So how should i start for this functionality.

Regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far I know in ISR workflow the maximum multilevel workflow given in SAP is just two level approval.

So if its five level you have to develope your own custom one.

Try using a loop process for approval to keep going to diffrent approver with a rule in place.

Have a look at the standard two level workflow in SAP for an idea.

Regards,

Charan.

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charan

I know the way to desigining the workflow according to the requirement. But question is there any workflow templete just for my reference. And also what all the business object has to use.

Regards

vijay