Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Flow of Actual Values to Internal Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please help me in this regard.

_*Scenario*_

My Client using Internal Orders for Procurement of Machinaries. So, while creating PO we are taking the account assignment category as F. (Internal Order)

*Step 1*

Against the PO, GR (MIGO) has been done for which in the accounting document IO & PO reference is also available.

_*Step 2*_

MIRO completed, and in the vendor invoice against the GR/IR Internal Order & PO reference is available.

_*Check Points*_

I've checked the Database Table EKKN, where in I am able to see the Internal Order liked with PO.

_*Issue Facing*_

Now, the user need to do the settlement of this IO to the respective GL account. But, when i checked the Basic Report for Internal Order Actual Line Items, like

KOB1, KSB5, S_ALR_87012993, S_ALR_87013011

System is giving error as No Actaul Line Items Exists.

Thanks.

Talluri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Talluri,

When you go to the FI document you can select from the menu path finacial doucments, is there a controlling document created with a posting to the internal order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

I've checked the Controlling Document for Accounting Document of MIRO thru Relationship Browser, where i am finding the CO entry with Cost center only for Manual Tax entry.

As per the standard entry is concern it should be:

Internal Order & Cost Center Has to be Debited with the Net Amount of MIRO Document.

Where in, as the user given the tax amount manual with seperate account, only that is reflecting in the CO document.

What step can be done now, to make it proper.

Please advice me.

Thanks

Edited by: TALLURI on Oct 17, 2008 4:07 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Intern order is released?if not, release and check.

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for Valuable Inputs by all.

I've sorted out the issue and identified the root cause of the error.

Actually, at the PO level...under Account Assignment Tab, along with the internal order number the user has given a GL account which is an Balance Sheet Account.

Do to which, the actual data is not flowing to the Internal Orders.

Thanks to All for giving the Great Support.

Talluri

Edited by: TALLURI on Oct 18, 2008 8:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cross check the date in the report for which ur executing

Thx for the issue