cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

terminal server connection reset after each login to local server

0 Kudos

Hi every

I have a problem with at client using a terminal server connection. Each time she logs in the SBO forgets the server adr and reset it to local. Can it have something to do that it is a CRM licens? Or is it a permission issue on the server?

Kind regards

Søren

Edited by: Bundgaard Søren Hollænder on Oct 17, 2008 12:32 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bundgaard,

It is not a CRM license issue but probably server permission issue. We have these kinds of license for running B1under terminal server without problem.

Thanks,

Gordon

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

There where something wrong in the roaming files / conf files in the sap folder. SAP support changed somethings in the conf. and they now work as they should.

0 Kudos

Hi Gordon

Any idea where I should start to look? I donu2019t know that much about a terminal permissions and where to set them.

Kind regards

Søren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Power user may not have enough right no matter how you set this user up.

You have to check your server system document to set up the right user account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea where I should start to look? I donu2019t know that much about a terminal permissions and where to set them.

afaik the informations are stored in a registry entry. you should have a look at the subcategory of the user polices.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This should be network admin's job to fine tune your group policy.

If you are also responsible for this position, you can do it by youself.

Thanks,

Gordon

0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the responses. I think it is a windows permission issue. Because If we log in with administrator and start SBO it keeps the server connection to the right server (not resetting it to local each time you log out). But the user profile on the one who keeps resetting to local is a member of power user. So any one have any ideas where change the settings so it keeps the server connection to the right place.

Kind regard

Søren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the table SLIC in SBO-Common as it holds the server name value in LSRV column.

Regards,

Abhinav Banerjee

SAP Business One Forums Team

Edited by: Abhinav Banerjee on Nov 22, 2008 2:52 AM