cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery not creating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i am creating delivery i am getting an error mssg i.e "create delivery not allowed(sys.status EXLS, object vb0000008189000010" how to solve this problem please specify.

Regards,

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore

Go to VA02, input the sale order and execute. There go to header level "Status" tab and click on "Object status" and see any delivery lock is maintained. If so, you have to change the status in the sale order and proceed for delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

issue was solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is becasue of the Export control status. Maintain the export/import data in material master.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kishore,

Though, I don't know much about the solution, 've found some relaed solutions, provided by other members:

Here are they:

Solution1:

If you using material with serial numbers, Tcode: IQ02 for diagosis and change the status manually

1) Check the incompletion log in order

2) Check in schedule line tab, whether the quantity is confirmed

Solution2:

Go to the sales order in the change mode.Double click on the line item.In the application tool bar one costing icon is there. it looks like Calculator.u press on that. select product costing tab and maintain Costing varient and Transfer control.

Now save the order. do delivery.

Hope, this might help you.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: I suggest you to go "Search Forum" with

1. Search Terms as "create delivery not allowed sys.status EXLS, object"

2. Category or forum: All Categories

3. Date Range: This year

There, you will find so many threads, related to your query with so many suggestions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishor,

The sales order is blocked for delivery. Check the status in sales order at both header & item level.. May be license is not assigned to sales order.

Regards,

Naveed Ansari.