cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

std price

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i gave the moving price in MM costing view some 100 rs,after i run the costing run ,the stad price was updated in costing view for rm ,after costing run only for fert std price should be updated ,for Rm also it will chnage

and onemore thing ,which RM cost will be consdiered for fert whether it is moving price or std price

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member740051
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Standard price updation is according to pricing control in the materail master. Can you check the pricing control in Raw material.

If the pricing control of the Raw mtl is "V", then system will pick up the moving average price for Fert. No need to worry about that.

Hope, it helps!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

Check out this,

1.In most of the cases MAP - Moving Average Price will be used to valuate a Raw material and its price

control indicator will be V.

2. For all the Inhouse manufactured products the materials will be valuated using standard Price and the

price control indicator will be S.

3.Once after doing the Cost Rollup for your finished product using CK40N,the system will update the Cost

for HALB as well as Raw materials.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i put v indicator for RM

but i wehn tired with ck86_99 ,in that std price is taking.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are two thing that need to be taken into consideration here: The price at which the raw material is valued, which is stored as a V or S indicator on the material master.

The second is whether the costing run updates the material master, for which fields it updates the material master, and for which materials it updates the materials master. It is with this second bit where your problems are coming in. The costing variant determines which field in the material master gets updated. In the case of the variant for standard costing it is obviously the standard cost field. In the material master, in the costing view, you can tell the system not to update the material from the costing run. And if a costing variant cannot be released, it cannot update the material master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And your second question, which source price will the costing run use for its raw materials- you also set that on the costing variant, inside which is a valuation variant. If you look at the costing for a specific material (CK13N), on the header information it will show you where a raw material's price come from, for costing purposes. Often Plan Price 1, 2 or 3, or moving average.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

While taking costing run, in the last and second last parameter selection criteria, there is an option to specify to the system, that for which materials you want to update the price in material master. If you input nothing over there, then system will update the current price for all RM's, PM's used in that FG.

Also if for RM you have considered MAP,then MAP will be updated and for FG if std price then SP will be updated. This is as per the valuation strategy maintained in customization transaction.

Do let me know if you require further clarity.

Regards,

Ankita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ankita and vijay

ya In MM ,i put v (moving avg price) for RM ,but when i tested the cost for fert in Tcode ck86_99 ,it is taking std price for RM