cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

physical inventory for selective materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

say,there are 100 materials in a Stor locn.

But i want to carry out physical inventory only for 50 items in this stor locn.

Is it possible ? if possible , how it can be done ?

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

U can always do the PI for selected materials. While creating PI doc in PI01 in next screen u can give the material numbers which u want to do PI.

Even u can do the PI at batch level also.

Regards,

BSK

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to MI01 and enter material number as you want to do physical inventory........ and follws MI04 and MI07.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

suppose in my plant have 2000 material, dont want to enter manually all the material,and also want to do phy.inventory for selected material, how to map this scenario?

i do in mi31 and ph. inventory is possible for selective materials based on material group

Edited by: ramesh kumar on Oct 17, 2008 3:00 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can do physical inventory for the no. of materials which u want.

whenever you create the PI doc through MI01 it will be always for storage location. But while craetion you can any no. of materials which u want.

Once you create the doc manually by MI01 then you will take count as per physical inventory and maintain it in MI04. Difference you can post in MI07.

Regards,

Umesh

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I don't think because the PI is carried at storage location level and stock type level...

Suppose if there is any material A,B,C at the storage location, then you can do the PI for the All 3 differently....BUT PLS LET ME KNOW HOW CAN WE DO PARTY??? pls make me correct experts

Regards

Priyanka.P