cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valuation Class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Together,

We have some PO's where the material is having valuation class as inhouse finished stock but the procurement type of the material is external procurement.

I want to have restriction at the time of PO that if the valuation class ( inhouse finished stock ) is their for material then Po should not be reaised.

Can we restrict it.

Pl let me know.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By maintaining the Procuremnt type in Material master inthe MRP2 view as intenal only we can stop the Creation of the PO

in the material type config you can also change the attributes of the material that external procuremnt is not allowed in OMS2

you can also maintain this messages as error

06-308 External procurement not defined for material &

06-309 External procurement not defined for material & in plant &

in SPRO-> IMG-> MM-> Purcahsing-> Environment-> Define attributes of sytem messages

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Edited by: Kishore Kumar Chiluka on Oct 17, 2008 11:52 AM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Make the system msg no.ME-092 in purchaing of SPRO as error msg.then u can't create PO.

Regards,

BSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check system will not allow you to create the PO if the procurement type is E. Check & confirm.

In turn Check in OMS2 settings for that Material type whether External Procurement checkbox is allowed or not.

Still facing the same please revert back.

rgds

gsc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gsc

Thanks for you reply. But at my client level they are using only 2 material type 1) Halb ( Semifinished) and 2 ) KMAT ( finished goods)

I have checked in the OMS2 external purchase order is allowded ( 2 ) this check box they have configured.

Now how can i restrict the creation of PO with procurement type E.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually these HALB & KMAT are not procureable Material types. They are used only for inhouse production with Procurement type E

So in this type of Material type select External purchase orders as "0"

So that system will avoid you to creation of Purchase orders for that type of materials.

Keep in mind if you did this IMG settings it will be applicable to all the materials which is created under that material type.

rgds

gsc

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Change the Procurement type in MMR from F to E

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the Procurement type from " F" to " E" for all that Materials which is having the valuation class inhouse Finished stock.

So that system will not allow to create the PO for that materials if the procurement type is E

rgds

gsc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Eventhough the procurement type is E then still i am able to create Purchase order. How can i restrict it..

Pl. guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Std functionality is not there you can go through User exit........