Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer master record problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir in tcode VA01 i a getting following error message

" No customer master record exist for sold to party 1"

Can u pleaase tell me what customization i will have to do ?

I wait online.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VA01 give sales area (salesorg,distchan and division), for example,

salesorg 1000

distchan 10

divisio 00

sold-to-oparty 1000

ship-ti-party 1000

order reason = customer recomendation

and also give item and material you will get.

hope this will help you

regardes ,

Dhanush

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this type of error we will face when the customer master data is uploaded with LSMW, most of the type when we do recording we will not go to parnter function tab in the customer master, so the best will be create a change project of cusotmer master ie xd02 in that project go partner function tab and then reupload the data, and now if you create the sales system will not give this type of error

hope this will help you

regards

sudhakar.p

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if you have checked the customer's records and you find that the customer has been created in the appropriate sales areas, your next focus should be on the sales document type itself.

1. check if the document type has been assigned to the relevant sales area by going IMG > SD > Sales Doc > Assign sales area to sales doc types > assign sales order type for permitted sales areas

2. check if the document type has been assigned in OVKK

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghav

Check out the sales area for which customer is created.

In VA01 give sales area in which customer is created.. This will solve ur issue.

Regards

Srinivas.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the Sales area of the customer and also check what is sales area you are entering while creating the sales order

Are you able to get the customer number when you press F4 in the sold to party ?

Regards

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks DV ,my system is not taking sales area for customer .In XD02 when i had mentioned sales org. , distribution channel ,division i am getting error message sales area not defined for customers.

What to do ?

I online wait.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you use XD01 to extend the customer to that particular sales area.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Raghav

Extend yr cutomer for that sales area in Tcode XD01. U can give reference with the existing sales area. Put yr customer code in customer and give sales area ( same as VA01 ) the put the same customer code in reference and give the existing sales area.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it may be time to call in an experienced professional

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Raghav

Please use tcode XD03 and check customer is exit or not?

If not create with Tcode XD01( want to create co. code data) or VD01.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir i had already defined customer and i got internal no. 1 for that customer .Now what next ?

I wait online.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you r creating sales order press F4 help -- customer per sales group and find on the basis of Sales area.

Have u checked u putting the same sales area in va01 for whcih u have creaetd customer.

Try and tell