cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selection of product category in Org Structure not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On the root organizational element I have added, for the extended attribute product categories, the values 00000000000000001 - 9999999999999999999. Now I a want to add 1 entry so set as default. I am using the F4 search help on the product category field. When I find and to the value over to the attribute field the system refuses saying No vales for this selection. What went wrong?

One of my product categories is called fro example 'BIKES', but the value I need to enter is a 20 digit number. In which table can I find the numbers that are connected to the product categories.

I hope someone can send me in the right direction.

Thanks and regards,

Roel van Loon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

that's not the problem, all my product categories are in table COMM_CATEGORY. The problem exist within Tcode PPOMA_BBP when I want to add a single product category as Extended Attribute. With F4 help I can see all of the Product category but I cannot take them over to the input field as value for the Extended attribute. I need a 20 digit number but don't know what it is or where to find it.

Regards,

Roel

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Categories are available at comm_category ?

insert your desired product category and made as default.

In backend product category means just your mapping backend product category in ebp system.

BR

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Oct 17, 2008 2:22 PM