cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration for blocked PO once item has been received

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day!

Here's our scenario: our PO can still be edited eventhough it has already its GR and IR. I know it should be a standard config that once item in PO has been received, PO can not be edited (for example, deletion of line item). Please help me in checking this one. Is their a config step in which we could prevent this case?

Thank you.

(Full points for close, if not exact, answer)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is No such Control in Standard SAP such that it restricts User not to Modify / Delete the Line items Once GR/IR has been made.

Somehow you Can restrict Users Not to Delete PO Line Items Using Enhancement MM06E005 with FM EXIT_SAPMM06E_008 Import Data from Customer Subscreen for Purchasing Document

But, i am not sure about this. Please confirm with abaper also.

One More thing is better to Configure Release Strategy and set Release Indicator in such a Way that it should not allow to Change Once PO Released.

You can also go for Version Management for Purchase Orders.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

This is standard SAP behaviour,one can change or modify PO line item,however you could try following:

To that extent you can put restriction for line item deletion once GR has been posted by some implicit enhancement: MM06E005 and Include FM EXIT_SAPMM06E_008,however get it checked with technical consultant too.

You could activate Version Management for Purchase Orders.

You can set release procedure in such a way that system won't allow to change PO once it is released.

You can also go for Version Management for Purchase Orders.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Std SAP is not there, go to USER EXIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if the PO delivery quantity is completed,Still you can be able to Delete the material from the PO.

i believe this is true.

regards

Gova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per standard PO can be edited after GR & IR.

There is no standard configuration to prevent this

Using Cutomer exits or enhancements you can prevent the changing of the PO line item as per the requiremnt.

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I don't think there is any std functionality for the requirement...

But the other way could be : WHen you try to change the PO, make the fields in the DISPLAY mode...so that it will not get changed...

For this you can do from :SPRO > MM> Purchasing --> PO --> Define screen layout --> Make settings for the ME22N --> do changes here....

Hope it helps..

Regards

Priyanka.P