Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

180 kernel

Hi Basis. Today I am a little surprised. I'm download latest 180 kernel for "Windows Server on IA32 32bit".

The old kernel are backuped and new are replaced on both paths for windows.... But after starting in MMC all is red )) From log i'm find -->

Starting at 2008/10/17 12:59:22

Startup Profile: "F:\usr\sap\KWS\SYS\profile\START_DVEBMGS00_kwpor"

Starting Programs

(4680) Execute: F:\usr\sap\KWS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\sapcpe.EXE pf=F:\usr\sap\KWS\SYS\profile\KWS_DVEBMGS00_kwpor

(3700) CreateProcess(F:\usr\sap\KWS\SYS\exe\uc\NTI386\strdbs.cmd KWS) failed(2). ENOENT*: No such file or directory OR: The system cannot find the file specified.

(4584) CreateProcess: F:\usr\sap\KWS\DVEBMGS00\exe\msg_server.EXE pf=F:\usr\sap\KWS\SYS\profile\KWS_DVEBMGS00_kwpor

(5876) CreateProcess: F:\usr\sap\KWS\DVEBMGS00\exe\disp+work.EXE pf=F:\usr\sap\KWS\SYS\profile\KWS_DVEBMGS00_kwpor

(3700) CreateProcess(F:\usr\sap\KWS\DVEBMGS00\exe\igswd.EXE -mode=profile pf=F:\usr\sap\KWS\SYS\profile\KWS_DVEBMGS00_kwpor) failed(2). ENOENT*: No such file or directory OR: The system cannot find the file specified.

Files are downloaded correctly (i'm check the file sizes) and extracted are correctly, to as log says-->

strdbs.cmd and igswd.EXE The system cannot find the file specified, and i can't find this files to ) It's normal situation? Regards.

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question