cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group Headings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I am trying to design a report where I would like the headings to vary on print on change of group. When the group changes on the first page I would like the customer name and address and below that the line headings for the order details. On subsequent pages of the same group I do not want to repeat the customer name and address but would like to repeat the line headings. I tried adding a group section so customer name and address is in one section and the line headings in another but the only place I can find to specify repeat on each page is on the group options which then applies to both group sections. I would expect to have the option to repeat on each page for the section but it doesn't appear so. I added a second group specifying grouping by the same field as the first group so that I could put one set of headings on one group header and the other on the second group header then specified repeat on each page for the section on the second group header only. This works but it seems kind of fudgy. This seems like quite a basic requirement that I am thinking there is a better solution. Thanks. Kathleen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

could you use the function InRepeatedGroupHeader to conditionally format the Groupheading on subsequent pages?

regards,

dom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great. Thank you.

Answers (0)