cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOE Java Administration Launchpad & InfoView 'Page cannot be displayed'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am running BO XI R2 on Microsoft windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition SP2. The system has been running fine until recently, when trying to open BOE Java Administration Launchpad & InfoView the following error page is diaplyed

'The Page cannot be diaplyed'

Technical Information

'Error Code 10060: Connection timeout'

All services are running in the CCM except 'Win HTTP Web proxy' and appache tomcat 5.0.27 adminstration tool is able to run.

The address for the Java Admin Launchpad i am using is

http://????/businessobjects/enterprise115/adminlaunch/

The address for Infor view I am using is

http://?????/businessobjects/enterprise115/desktoplaunch/InfoView/logon/logon.do

Appache tomcat is set to run in port 80 and redirect to prot 8443.

I thank you for any help you can offer.

Adam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

BasicTek
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Also it's recommended that you open a message with support when your system "breaks" forums are more for information than tech support

Do you know how to redeploy? 500 errors would indcate that something may be missing from your deployment.

Regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tim,

Thanks for your advise.

We have now resolved the issue, The server was not able to resolve the DNS Name and would function if the IP address was used instead. We are using this as a short term fix and bringing the issue up with our IT department to determine why this as occured?

Adam

former_member212749
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please restart the Services of Tomcat and WebI Server.

Then try and check if you are able to go to Tomact Admin Page.

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apache tomcat is able to run and i have already restarted the server and all the services but InfoView and the Java admin launch pad is still unable to run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adam,

See if you can get into the Tomcat Admin page. Tomcat holds all the "webapps" (such as the CMC, Infoview, ...) that connect to the services listed in the CCM. Even though all services are running, one or more of these webapps could be down due to any sort of error.

To be able to access the Tomcat Admin page, follow the procedure described in SAP Note 1218269 - How do you access the Tomcat administration tool.

After logging in, you'll see all webapps that have been deployed to your Tomcat. You can enable any apps should they have become disabled, but make sure that you don't click Undeploy ! If you find that you can't enable the needed webapp(s), then there may be an error occurring that is preventing the webapp from loading. Have a look at the Tomcat log folder and check the stdout.log file to see if it contains any errors.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Kristof