Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function Module to Edit Billing Document Header (table VBRK)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can someone tell me if there is a function module that can edit the billing document header please? I do not need to created the billing document, it already exists. I just need to edit specific fields.

Many thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Tcode VF02 for change in the billing document..

rgds,

paras

0 Kudos

I need to update the VBRK table through custom program, so I cannot use VF02.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Will you tell us what is the scenario? what is your requirment?

0 Kudos

hi ,

try

RV_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_UPDATE

regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

The requirement is to update these 2 fields in the table VBRK:

BSTNK_VF (customer po number)

ZUONR (assignment number)

The client uses these 2 fields for non-standard purposes.

Actually I was already trying to use the FM RV_INVOICE_DOCUMENT_UPDATE, but I am unable to make it work, for some reason.

For that function, I only passed VBRK as table, nothing else. Specifically, I retrieved the header from VBRK, modify the 2 fields, then pass it to the VBRK table parameter of the function.

0 Kudos

You can think of using some user exit instead.

USEREXIT_FILL_VBRK_VBRP (Module pool SAPLV60A, program RV60AFZC)

This user exit is only called when the billing document is created. It is used to provide the header and the item of the new billing document with deviating or additional data.

The data will be updated at runtime and you might save the processing time required to do the same later.

regards,

Advait

Edited by: Advait Gode on Oct 17, 2008 11:36 AM

0 Kudos

Unfortunately how the fields will be filled up can only be determined after the creation of the billing document. Plus we also need to update some old billing documents as well.

Does anyone have a sample code that uses that function module please?

0 Kudos

Hi ,

i think u just navigate this FM , or see the program SDBONT06 or search in SDN forums.

regards

Prabhu