Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECATT DEMO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am a beginner in ECATT. I was going through SDN site and found reading material with examples on ECATT. Did not find reading material for Test Configuration.

I found the material created by Sumeet Kaul very handy. If anyone has all the links of Sumeet Kaul's reading material....can you please provide me.

Thanks & Regards

Sonalika

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

You can find the details of the test configuration in the below link.

Let me know if you have any specific doubts in Test configuration.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1b/e81c3b84e65e7be10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Thanks and Best regards,

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks. I have gone through this link. I was actually looking for Sumeet Kaul's presentation on Test Configuration. In his other materials he has explained step by step with screenshots. I was looking for something similar for Test Configuration.

Thanks & Regards

Sonalika

0 Kudos

Hello Sonalika,

Are you looking for test configuration with respect to eCATT tool.

Thanks ,

Ajay

0 Kudos

Hi Sonalika,

I hope these links will help.

eCATT - An Introduction (PART I)

eCATT Scripts Creation u2013 TCD Mode (PART II)

/people/sapna.modi/blog/2006/04/10/ecatt-scripts-creation-150-tcd-mode-part-ii

eCATT Scripts Creation - SAPGUI Mode (PART III)

eCATT Chaining, Parameterization, Creation Of Test Data,Test Configuration, System Data (PART IV)

eCATT Scripts Management Via Test Workbench (PART V)

eCATT Logs (PART VI)

eCATT Scripts Creation Non-User Interface Mode & Rename, Copy, Delete, Upload, Download eCATT Objects(PART VII)

eCATT Tips Of Recording, Testing & Links (PART VIII)

Checkpoints in eCATT (Part IX)

In the forum please come up with the clear question rather asking for someone's documents/blog which you can accomplish by search.

Thanks and Kind Regards

-

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks. I did not have the document on Test Configuration and i got it now in one of the links which you have given.

Regards

Sonalika