Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question print PO SAPFM06P ENTRY_NEU ZMEDRUCK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, to printi in PO i have customized tha tr. NACE with sapscript ZMEDRUCK.

My layout is quite different from the standard layout, and to follow my layout, I had to modified a little bit the structure.

i'am a little bit worried about the changes because is the first time that i modified i Standard sapscript and i didn't know well the sequence when are printed the elements in tha main.

To understand this i debugged the sapscript when i print the PO from the transaction ME9F.

Two question:

*I see the sequence of printing PO, i write the new layout of the main in the element ITEM_HEADER_F and i write the values in the element ITEM_LINE_3F_PRICE ( the other elements are been commented)

*I commented the total amount and i moved it in the footer printing the variable &EKKO-WAERS&,,&KOMK-FKWRT& ( those variable are global in the program and i can print these also in the footer).

It's correct this approach at the problem? will work correctly as in test fase to print the PO?

Thanks

/E TOTAL_AMOUNT

/: PROTECT

/* &ULINE(71)&

/*

/* ,,&EKKO-WAERS&,,&KOMK-FKWRT&

/* IF &SUM-EURO-PRICE& NE ' 0,00'

/* IF &SUM-EURO-PRICE& NE ' 0.00'

/* ,, EURO,,&SUM-EURO-PRICE&

/* ENDIF

/* ENDIF

/: ENDPROTECT

1 REPLY 1

former_member598013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

yes you can do it in that way., also please note that you need to use the some precaution before doing this.. first PRotect EndProtect is used to display it in one page.

Thanks,

Chidanand