cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doc. saved(error in account determination)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I have done an order-delivery-pgi-billing, but the error, document-----saved(error in account determination) is given, what do i do?

Tanx

Maureen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

hello, maureen.

there 2 areas you should look into:

1. check if your invoice has entries in the account assignment group at both header (copied from customer master, if maintained) and item level (copied from material master, if maintained). if there are no entries in the invoice, then you must manually enter these values.

2. check if revenue account determination was done. use t-code VKOA to make the appropriate assignments.

after you have done the above, try releasing the document to accounting.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bravo!!!

Thanks Jonathan, you just solved the problem. Thanks to all other contributors too.

Maureen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Maureen,

Open your billing document and go to Environment - Acct. Determination Analysis - Revenue accout.

Check over there wheather ny account is determined by the system or not.

if not then go to IMG - Sales and distribution - Basic Function - Account Assignment/Costing - Revenue Account Determination - Assign G/L Account

Click on the General then assign your G/L account with the combination of chart of account and sales organistion.

Hope so this will solve your problem.

Keep me updated.

Suneet Prakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VF02 enter billing document and click on green flag button.

or

Goto VF02 change billing document. In Menu goto environment, click on account determination analysis > revenue account.

Regards,

Chandra