Message no. RU 195:Automatic goods receipt for order 619271463 is not possi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear expert:

when i confirm the production order via co15 ,sytstm prompt :

Automatic goods receipt for order 619271463 is not possible

Message no. RU 195

Diagnosis

Order 619271463 contains several operations, which have a control key which indicates "automatic goods receipt".

However, an automatic goods receipt is only allowed once per order for the following reason:

If the automatic goods receipt is posted more than once, this would lead to incorrect stock quantities.

Procedure

Check the control keys of the operations in order 619271463. Change the control keys in such a way, that an automatic goods receipt occurs for one operation only.

production order is confirmed but it cann't be delivered automatically.

help me analyse it .

best reagards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Control Key with Auto GR should be attached to only last operation.

If you attach it to more than one thn this error will be ther..

So, change the Control keys and try again,,

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear expert:

thanks for your reply,i donn't know where the control key is maintained.

please help me .

best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Control key is mainteined in routing for each operation. But for order you can change it directly in operation overview for any operation.

regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to CO02 transaction enter the order number continue then click it on the Operation over view tab then u

will get routing, here next to operation or plant control key column is there, here chnage control key

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to go to change routing CA02 for that material.Here u have to go to the tab where control key is assigned to all operations.

Search and Assigned control key with auto goods receipt in the last operation. Changes in the order may solve the problem with this particular order.

Thanks & Regards,

Vijay Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear expert:

i find the control key with auto goods receipt is in the last operation,

the control key for other operations in order/routing donn't be selected the auto goods receipt .

please help me.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Just try this

Go CA02 and change control key to PP01 from last operation also.

If you want auto good reciept then Then in t.code OPKP--Details view ,You have to selected "Automatic goods receipt.

Now create new order and check the result.

Hope it will solve your problem.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go CA02 and change control key to PP01 or you can change from CR02 also.

If you want auto good reciept then Then in t.code OPKP--Details view , i have selected "Automatic goods receipt.

Generally only in the last confirmable operation we are suppose to maintain PP03 control key.

Change the control key for other operations in order/routing and try reconfirming the order.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In normal scenario in a production order each routing operation will consist a control key with settings for automatic goods reciept.

So in a production order you can use only one control key with automatyic goods recipt. This will be the last operation of the order. From message mentioned by you it is showing as may u have mentioned auto goods reciept for more than one operation.

PP01 is normal confirmation control key & PP99 is for milestone with auto goods reciept. PP95 - w/o milestone with auto GR.

Please check control key & correct it.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the control key in the production order.

Automatic GR control key should be in the last operation.

I think this control key is assign to the all operation.Thats why its giving error.

Change the control key and keep auto GR control key for last operation and check.

Regards

Vijay