cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduled Changes in Material master (MM12) are not reflecting in after MRP

laxmikant_lande
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have scheduled a change in Material Master using MM12. The change should become effective from 01.03.2009. (Procurement type should change from F to X from 01.03.2009). For this material we have put demand for 12 months in MD61). I am doing MRP run as on today. The requirement is that till 02.2009 (Feb'2009) I should get Purchase requisitions after MRP run and from 03.2008 (March'2008) I should get Planned Orders as procurement type has been changed from F to X fro this material.

But these scheduled changes are not reflecting after MRP run as I am getting purchase requisitions for all 12 months.

Please help.

Thanksin advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you give the demand in MD61 for 12 months including current month also.

You have Scheduled the Material master change effective from 01.03.2009.

till that time the same data is material master will go. If you run the MRP as on today then system will consider the current data in MMR so as per the Procurement type F system will through the Purchase requistion for all the 12 months

After 01/03/2009 the system will through the Planned order as the effect of MMR change in Procurement type to X from F

hope you got it.

rgds

gsc

former_member202528
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

since the change in Material master is scheduled on later date(01.03.2009) changes will reflect once it has been changed..i.e.., after 01.03.2009 MRP will issue only planned orders...before that it will issue as per the settings i.e., F (PR).

BR,

Krishna