cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Requirement with "processing complete" ( E ) status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all.

I've customized my system to create a transfer requeriment in a "Cancelation of Production order confirmation " Trx: CO13, MM mov. 102, WM mov. 104.

I've customized trx. OMLR to create Transfer requirement for WM mov. 104 to create next the TO manually.

The transfer requierement is created but with status E ( processing complete ) and without TO.

How I can to customize the system to create a transfer requierement with status T ( Partially delivered ) ????

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Navarro,

I don't think you could customize the system to create TR with 'fully deliverd' since there's no point in creating waste in the system...(maybe I'm mistaken...)

My other remark is that you don't need to customize the system since this setting is there as default, except the immediate TO creation - if I understood you well, but your explanation is not clear (to me).

0. Please describe what you did with proper terms, clearly.

1. Are you sure the TO was not created? Did you check the TO reference in the TR (LB03) or in LT22?

2. Hopfully you just did customizing w/o ABAP, please confirm.

3. If you just did customizing, and your TR was created really as fully delivered, you should search for OSS notes (I've just found 155904 but it is not relevant I think), if you fails to find you should contact SAP AG.

But first please check you settings and what happend, and of course please give more details...

Regards,

Csaba

Answers (0)