cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tables: Relationship between campaign and campaign-targetgroup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Iu2019m looking for the tables where I can find the relationship between campaign and the targetgroups which used in the campaign.

I tried the following way:

CGPL_PROJECT(guid) -> CRMD_MKTPL_TGGRP(project_guid) -> CRMD_MKTPL_TGGRP(targetgrp_guid) -> CRMD_MKTTG_SET_H(prof_guid)

But this way only work for a few campaigns. Not for all. So I think it is the wrong way.

Can anybody help me?

Thanks a lot

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use the bol entities to get all targetgroups of a campaign.

Get the right entity of type "Campaign" (ie. with search object "CampaignSearch") and get the relation "CPGSegmentRel".

Now you have a collection of entities of type "CPGSegment" where you can get the GUID of the assigned targetgroup.

Regards,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this information, but i need the tables, because I have to export the data into a BO universe. I have to do that on a database level. So I can't use the bol entries.

Does anybody know the tables?

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the tables you mentioned should be right.

For campaigns there are all assignments to targetgroups in these tables.

But if you only want to get the targetgroups why do you read table CRMD_MKTTG_SET_H? It's containing only general data for profile sets.

Here you only get a result if the connected segment of the campaign is a complete profile set, not a target group.

If you want to get the header data of a target group use table CRMD_MKTTG_TG_H (CRMD_MKTTG_PF_H for profile details).

Campaigns can contain any of these three kinds of segments (target groups, profiles, profile sets).

Hope, this helps.

Regards,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Elpis,

I think there are some methods which give the basic operations between Campaign and Target Groups ..

Here are they :

Class : CL_CRM_MKTPL_APPL_BASE

Method :

TGGR_ASSIGN_CHANGE

TGGR_ASSIGN_CREATE

TGGR_ASSIGN_DELETE

TGGR_ASSIGN_READ

Since you can use the BOL objects in your case.. you can go ahead and use these methods by instantiating the class.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

VInay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I found the mistake in my relationship. In the last step I don't have to use CRMD_MKTTG_SET_H(prof_guid) but CRMD_MKTTG_SET_H(guid).

Then it works perfect.

Thanks for your help!