cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change customised field from BADI MB_MIGO_BADI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have customised a field by using BADI MB_MIGO_BADI. I would like to change the value for this customsed field after saving. Did anyone know what t-code to use to change this customised field from BADI? Any enhancements?

Thanks & regards,

Siew Ling

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Using transaction SE19, you can create an implementation for this BAdI. You can provide the methods with customer-defined code.

if you want to populate the Customized field with a predefined value then you can use the method POST_DOCUMENT for populating the same.

If this field is present in the header data then you can try to change the value in field using MB02

Thanks & Regards

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not using filed from MSEG table, I am creating a customised table named ZMMCDSF which contain ZEBELN - customise PO field. I have created BADI to cater for this customised field in MIGO.

What I would like to know is if I have saved the document, I would like to change this customised field ZMMCDSF-ZEBELN, this field does not exist in MB02, where should I enhance to let user to change the value of this customsied field?

Thanks.