Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong update in VBBE while changing the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Gurus,

Do you have any idea why wrong values occurs in VBBE table during delivery creation or change?? We have no code in MV50AFZ1 or anything in MV50AFZ* exits. We will make some amount controls for materials and can stop the user during creation or change of delivery. Now I try a simple example, I stop the user with error message when creating delivery in the first save. (I make it with MV50AFZ1) Then I change the amounts and let user to save the delivery. And when I look to the VBBE table I see wrong values. If I don't stop user with the message I can see the correct values during creation or change. But if I stop it the second save cause errors.

This is very important and we will very glad if the solution is found.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to check when the commit work is being executed. The change in value might be due to a customization setting wherein the default value is stored in VBBE table, which might see as an incorrect entry.

kindly, add the debugging scenario value for further details.

0 Kudos

Hi Panav, thanks for the answer. Here is the details of how problem occured :

1- Go to VA02 and write the order name and enter

2- Create the delivery from Sales Document menu -> Deliver

3- Change the delivery quantity and press save button

4- I put a debug point in MV50AFZ1 -> userexit_save_document_prepare

5- if I turn a flg to active an error message is given.

6- After the error message change the delivery amount to zero

7- And press save button, now I let it to be saved.

8- As I save the delivery with amount zero, there will be no data in VBBE or if exist its value must be zero too. But there are records in VBBE for this delivery with old amounts, also when you enter to the delivery in VL02N and go to the Availability form Environment menu, you can see totals record exist with wrong value for ths delivery.

I can't find any solution, please help..

0 Kudos

I guess u want to delete unwanted records in vbbe ?

is that right?