cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDBT Run cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a variant (with controlling values, netch, 1,1,1,1,1, today date) and clicked on "start immeaditly" and when i clicked on "display scheduling", it shows "cancelled" status, pls help me what could be the wrong? Pls note that i already created some pir for one material. when i run with md01, no problem occurs for the same.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use transaction SM37, in the intial screen input the program name and job name and execute the transtion with "Scheduled" status check box active. Once you get the scheduled job go to change mode from menu bar Job--->Change or Ctrl+F11. In the change job screen hit the "start condition" function button and here you change the frequency of this the periodic job.

Program : RMMRP000 you can find the MRP Run status in T. Code : SM37

Or In MDBT, select the variant which is running in the background, then goto change variant, then , then goto catalog. Here select the variant and delete and crate new variant and try.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member335796
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

One which system you are doing the tests?

Is it a tst system or whether you have recently did the Client copy??

It so, check the destination for the parallel processing.

Immediately after the Client copy, we need to change this customization setting.

This is Client dependent setting..

Check this..

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva, thank you for ur advice. When i remove parallel processing tick mark in variant, it is working fine in development server. But same thing is not working in Production server. Pls advise wht are settings to do? Thanks in advance.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

In SPRO> Production> MRP> Define parallel processing.

Here u have to enter server name & No. of sessions

Using parallel processing, MRP run time will get reduce for total planning. In parallel processing we can select various server.

In MD01 initial screen indiacate parallel processing indicator.

Hope clear to you.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar