cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP-Purchase Order problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone

How can i make MRP not consider a pending purchase Order ie if i had made a PO for item IM932 with qty 50 of which 25 has been received,the MRP makes PO only for the rest 25 qty.What i want is a separate PO with full qty.

Hope i'm clear in my question

Regards

Raghu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Have you tried uncheck Purchase Orders on Data Source screen? If not, please try.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want selective PO's to be in the process and certain PO's i dont want not to be in the selection.Not the entire lot.What i mean is i should be able to select what PO's the MRP should consider and what it should leave out.For that matter,i want to select certain Sales Orders and leave out some.Is it possible by any means??

Thanks and Regards

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check this thread to have some ideas:

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

In detail i'll explain in the data source when i select PO and/or Sales Orders,i want to select certain PO's and certain Sales Orders in the given duration,this could be achieved by the FMS solution and SDK you provided,the next problem is will this selection make any sense in the way the MRP would be calculated ie would the MRP consider only selected PO,SO's or would it reject it and go on as usual.

Thanks

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

To force MRP with all preconditions you can fine tune, that is only available by some add-ons or through SDK. The work around is go to your test environment and delete any unwanted PO to see what could be MRP results since you have full control of that database.

Answers (0)