Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC VL02 in error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I have created VL02 BDC , I am excuting it in mode 'E',

When I am executing it in foreground it is coming at VL02 screen( After updating delivery) and showing error message like "Delivery is currently being processed ". In the same program I am creating that delivery with BDC And doing "commit work and wait" . When I do "Back" at VL02 screen .. it is updating requested delivery . but in background it is failing ( might be because of the last screen of VL02 where I did 'BACK').

Can any body please suggest me where I am going wrong?

Requirement :

I have to update the created delivery in the same loop after it is getting created .So I am creating delivery .. getting delivery number , and then using VL02 bdc updating the same delivery.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you create a develivery VL01 bdc, wait for some seconds and then call VL02 bdc, since it might take some time for SAP to update the delivery number.

Check syntax for

wait

Thanks & Regards,

Navneeth K.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you create a develivery VL01 bdc, wait for some seconds and then call VL02 bdc, since it might take some time for SAP to update the delivery number.

Check syntax for

wait

Thanks & Regards,

Navneeth K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

By the Time you come back to the Same Delivery for Updating, the Lock is still not being released. Thats the reason why it is causing this issue.

Use the Following Statement at the end of every LOOP Pass and it should be working fine.

WAIT UP TO 2 SECONDS. (or)

CALL FUNCTION 'DEQUEUE_ALL'

Exporting

WAIT = 'X'

Thanks and Regards,

Venkat Phani Prasad Konduri

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Hmm. I think it is showing an error message with exclamatory mark..which is causing disturbance in screen flow...Its better you do recording once again and make sure error messages dont come. I think nothing to do with BACK button.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used

update 'S' in call transaction of BDC .

then 'Dequeue all'

Thanks for your inputs .

thanks,

Raj