cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price mandatory for materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I had a requirement where i should trigger a error or warning message when user tries to raise a order for a particular material without any pricing conditions.

I mean, suppose material has to be maintained with 4 pricing records, but has not maintained for even a single condition and he tries to raise a order then error message should trigger.

Pls suggest...

Warm Regards

Mahendar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

In pricing procedure while including Condtype:PR00- u maintain its as "mandatory" field.

when you create Sales order for this material ,If you wont maintian cond record for this.

Its normal behaviour of SAP,it prompts warning message states that " Pricing condition PR00 is missing",even you can enter it manually.

where u struck? can u be more specific?

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

When you mean 4 records, do you mean condition records maintained for 4 different tables (key combinations)?

In that case, in V/08, in pricing procedure determination, put the PR00 as mandatory. Then the sytem will throw a messsage if it doesnot find any condition record for PR00 for that material.

When the system reads the access sequence, it reads all the tables that are maintained in the access (unless you check the exclusive). If it doesnot find in the 1st table, it will automatically proceed to check in the next table. If it doesnot find in any table, then it will throw an error.

If you further want to do any checks, then you can do it in CHECK_VBAK user exit in MV45AFZZ.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if there are no condition records are maintained for material then u should maintain required field in pricing procedure in v/08 for that condition and uncheck manual and for that it shows error mandatory cond pr00 is missing.

Regards,

kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahendar

Try with User-Exits in program MV45AFZB - USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP

This user exit can be used to carry out additional checks (e.g. for completion) at item level

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Friend,

Even if you maintain pricing condition records for the said material with 4 different access sequences, system will look for the record from specific to general. So, if you have maintained 4 different records for the same material under different conditions {different access sequnces} then system will only throw an warning/error message if it doesn't find any of the 4 records. It will not perform/throw an error in such a way that if one is missing and other 3 are maintained...

Hope this will clear your doubt.

Hrishi