Organisation Structure in Project System scenarion
I want your opinion on how to map org structure in case of following scenario ( Version ECC 6.0)
1) Company operates out of India. Registerd office located here.
2) Its main business is Project Implementation.
3) It has branches at 5-6 locations in India & 2-3 locations overseas.
4) It carries out projects at various locations including remote areas. Project System is also to be implemented. Projects are of different types like Erection, Commissioning, Service etc.
5) The projects are controlled through these branch offices.
6) Client wants profitability for each project.
So my org structure may be like follows
One Company Code
Business areas for the Branches
But I am stuck up at Project level. To capture profit for each project, the first option which comes to mind is to create Profit Cener. But is it the right option? Can I get profit at Project Level? ( I m new to PS)
I am confused here.
Thanks & regards,