Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI for Me21N - Condition types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

wat ever condition type given in the header should be copied to all the items in the item level. then they want to change the condition type at item level for one or two items rest all are same like header condition types.

see we have a condition type optioned as header as well as item condition type So I have given this condition type in the header of PO . It will be automatically copied to all the items in the item level

right

Now for a selected item like let suppose third item i want to delete one condition type and want to give a new one for this it is not allowing me

Is there Any BAdI / Screen Exits which will allow me to copy the header condition type to all the items in Me21N and also it should allow me to Delete or modify that in the Item level

Awaits for the reply .......................

Its a high priority ticket

Pls Respond

Thnx in Advance

Regards

KAMAL

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaml ,

have u checked with ur functional pplz abt the possibility of doing it thru Config ?, i think they can do some value addition in this .

if you want to access those condition data u can try in these user exits but i'm not sure whether they can help u out in this requirement.

SPRO->MM-->Purchasing >Conditions->Enhancements.

regards

Prabhu