Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO condition, Dunning issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Buddies

Please have the look for my issues which is struglling some where

1. The Dunning message determination , MN04 are maintained . But after completion of PO I am getting the below error and not succeding the process

No print-relevant changes to document 0037000041 exist

2. The Service Tax 12.36% requires as Non cenvatable. Also it should load on materials price. I have maintained thro Tax conditions but it is not loading on material .. What i have to do ?

3. The same way client needs the Excise duty and its benefits as Value base with manual entry. For this i have worked thro PO conditions and claiming thro EWPO . Is it correct

4. How to get the PO and its details thro Condition base Input

Spare your time for valid suggestion

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

1. in MN04 maintain the condition records for output type MAHN to the printout to partner VN. Maintain the reminders in PO or in material master as purchase value kay or in inforecord.

2.Fot the service condition don't maintain the statistical and don't maintain the setoff condition.

3.For manual excises maintain the excise duty rates in JEXC condtion with zero tax and maintain the exact excise rates in MIGO while capturing the Excise Invoice.

Regards,

BSK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

In MN04 i have maintained MAHN and Partner. The Thing is while PO time we need to maintain manually for the MAHN.

Even maintaining the CS01 and Output device the system not producing any Dunning form.

The same is with ME91F also. Note : With same setting i have tested sucessfully with developement login.

Please suggest

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MAHN messages have a requirement. SAP will check if you have outputted the original PO and PO changes.

Only when these messages are outputted, then SAP will allow creation of MAHN message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you clearly explain, iam not getting your points

0 Kudos

Hi Greetings

One of the prerequisite for dunning output is that the Purchasing document should have already been outputted through some other output types.

Gobinathan G

Answers (0)