An error occurs when trying to exit from ALV report
I have a report which imports and display in ALV data from an excel file. Unfortunately when I'm trying to exit I receive an error as I copied below.
Runtime Errors MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA
Date and Time 17.10.2008 08:39:18
Error at assignment: Overwritten protected field.
Error in the ABAP Application Program
The current ABAP program "SAPLSLVC_FULLSCREEN" had to be terminated because it
come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
A new value is to be assigned to the field "<L_BOX>", although this field is
entirely or partly protected against changes.
The following are protected against changes:
- Character literals or numeric literals
- Constants (CONSTANTS)
- Parameters of the category IMPORTING REFERENCE for functions and
- Untyped field symbols not yet assigned a field using ASSIGN
- TABLES parameters if the actual parameter is protected against changes
- USING reference parameters and CHANGING parameters for FORMs, if the
actual parameter is protected against changes and
- Accesses using field symbols if the field assigned using ASSIGN is
protected (or partially protected, e.g. key components of an internal
table with the type SORTED or HASHED TABLE) against changes
- Accesses using references, if the field bound to the reference is
protected (or partially protected) against changes
- External write accesses to READ-ONLY attributes,
- Content of a shared object area instance accessed using a shared lock
Trigger Location of Runtime Error
Module type (FORM)
Module Name MARKS_SAVE
How can I solve the problem ?