cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 records for a particular Sales Order in RSA3 for 2LIS_11_VAITM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

One of my ODSs receives data from datasources 2LIS_11_VAITM and 2LIS_11_V_ITM.

There are four Sales Orders, for which i get 0 records in RSA3 for these datasources.

I checked out the corresponding tables for these datasources, and found that the Orders are present in those tables.

What should be done in this case?

Kindly help...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Apeksha,

RSA3 will only pull from the orders present in the setup tables. If these orders were created after the filling of the setup tables, then you will not get records in RSA3 for these orders.

In order to transfer these orders to BW you will need to schedule the corresponding jobs in LBWE.

Hope that helps,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the datasource is active

May be that data in the setup table is some previous data and your setup table was not filled during the current run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I think you have setup the data before but the order you want to see is just after the setup,and you have get the order from ERP to your BI system.Then you can not find the data in RSA3.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards

Martin Xie

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you filled the set up tables ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it is filled.

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Setuptables in SE11 or SE16, by giving setuptable name MC11VA0ITMSETUP like that and check.

And also check you are filling setuptabels ciorrectly or not?.

Delete setup tables in LBWG and delete LBWQ and RSA7 and fill again and see.

Note: If it is production, please don't delete any Queues

Thanks

Reddy

former_member205352
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you giving sales order number in selection in RSA3.

If you are giving you need to give in proper format actually you need to append some zeros.Try using F4 help in RSA3 or copy paste the sales order from the tables.

or

Better thing will be execute in RSA3 without any condtion and check if its pulling any records at all.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the setup tables. They are correct.

Also, i gave the proper format in RSA3, ie. with preceding zeroes.

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Order, becuause in some cases, untill and unless you complete all the steps in ECC for that order, it won't come in extraction, this may be one of the reason.

Just debug it in RSA3, dump the C_T_DATA data into excel and check whether it is picking at first time or not?

Thanks

Reddy