Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

ODS activation Failed

Hi BW Experts,

Good day!

when i try to activate ODS its giving error message . these are the error message

1,Entry in outbound table not found

2,Entry in inbound table not found

3,Entry in inbound table not found

4,basic type does not exist

Can any one suggest me on this issue.

Regards

RK

replied

Hi ,

When you install a system or copy a system the myself connection (the BW system connection to itself) is created the first

time you run RSA1.

Based on the error message I believe the problem is that in the table RSBASIDOC for the myself connection there is no

entry for the field TSPREFIX. This can happen if a system copy or refresh was not done correctly. Can you check if this is the

case in your system (that for the myself connection the field TSPREFIX is blank in the table RSBASIDOC)? If yes this is

difficult to correct as it is not possible to delete a myself connection from RSA1. To ensure that there is no other inconsistencies

and if it a DEV or QA system you should do the system copy/refresh again. If its a production system then you could try and

create a customer report that updates the RSBASIDOC table with the correct transfer structure prefix however this is not recommended

and you do so at your own risk as it could be that other source system dependent tables do not have the correct information for

the transfer structure prefix.

Best Regards,

Des.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question