cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transaction and screen variant for xdo2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i want to display all fields in xd02 chnage custoemr except free text in company code data. i want to use the transaction varinat for this one.

i did all transaction varaints under this i made set of screen variants. ans all these i created in one request no.

now i dont want to use this xd02 tcode. i wan to create the new tcode which is zxd02(copied as a xd02,this i can assign to particular users as security control. i remove the access ofr the user to whoom we want to restrict) and there i want t o assign the transaction varint which i can create.

in this case means i want to create transaction varint in shdo tocde, what i need to give there bcause getting the confuse with tcode whether i have to give xd02 or zxd02 and i want to take all transaction,screen varints which i used earlier.

please advise me on this.

regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

create the tcode zxd02 and assign the varaint to this tcode

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkat

Go to OB20, select "Change Customer (Centrally)", double click on "General Data" and again "Address". Place your mouse on all the boxes under "Display". This way you should continue for others also.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSL &Lakshmi

Here my requirement is that display option shouldn't happen for all users since it should be display for some specific user who restrict to change the general and other data. and who wish to change the general data for them they can able to change the data in xd02.

if we want to display all fields in xd02 then we can dispaly all fields through OB20. but here my requirement is i want t o restrict only few users who do not want to change the data. so here am creating the Ztcode for changing the customer data and then assigning the transaction variant to this tcode.

it seems best practice for my requirement.

Regards

jana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Instead of using variant, why don't you do the necessary configuration.

In transaction OB20 select Change Customer (Centrally) and go to the details. Go the respective group and make the field as display. This way when you go to XD02 all the fields will be in display.

Regards,

GSL.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venkat,

as per your post , i understood dat- u want to create new Tcode:ZXD02 (copy of XD02) & make all the fields in display mode ,except the text in comp code.

while creating transactionvariant:

enter tcode:ZXD02 ( which you have copied from XD02)

trans.variant : ZXXXXX ( as u wish )

didnt know wher u struck ?

will u plz provide more details

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am strucking at shdo Point of view when creating the trasaction varints and screen varints which there was intial screen which is asking tcode wat tcode i have to give whetre it is xd02 or custom zxd02 code.

plz confirm me if u suggest right way i go headwith trasaction varints and screen variants

Regards

venkat

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here in SHDO transaction

Tcode means ,the tcode in vch you want to make changes as per your req-

here its :ZXD02.

you can continue withyor config.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thnks for suggestion to push on developemnt.

it would be great to me can you give me the list out whole process i think you understood my developemt.

Regards

venkat