Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i have a query on rebate agreements

rebate agreement with the customer is, if the customer buys 1000 tons in 3 months, the company will give him a rebate of Rs. 100 per ton.

my qeustion is, where i am going to mention that he has to purchase 1000 quantity in 3 months?

where i am going to mention that he will be given Rs100 per ton?

regards

rag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tarun

There are plenty of threads for rebate agreements.

Two types of rebate mainly Customer & Material. For customer rebate a settlment material needs to maintained.

Here if the rebate is specific on customer & material configure Material rebate else customer rebate

For Customer Rebate

Tcode VBO1, enter your agreement type , maintain the rebate recipient (payer), go conditions, maintain the validity period, enter your customer , amount & accruals. Then while entering system asks for settlement material. You can maintain any material here for settlement & save it.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

You define rebates in VBO1.

There you enter if are giving a customer rebate or material rebate.

You enter the rebate recipient & click enter. System will automatically redirect you to the conditions screen. There you enter material, rate accrual details.

Pls note that your customer should be eligible for rebates. In XD03 --> Sales area data --> Billing --> Rebates should be checked.

Regards,

Sivanand