Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference in "Quantity withdrwan" and actual quantity issued

former_member698127
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

In the production order bill of material, the required quantity column shows required quantity as per bill of material. In the Quantity withdrawn column it is showing quantity as withdrwan same as required quantity. But in actual GI, material has been issued less. System is not allowing to issue balance quantity, as the Withdrawn quantity column in Production order BOM is showing full quantity has been issued... and in MIGO while trying to issue against production order... gives a message saying no selectable items...

Please help us to solve this issue at the earliest

With regards,

LN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

LN,

Check the item overview for the component material in process order and check whether it has "final issue" flag set. If this flag is set then system will not allow you to do another goods issue.

If the "final issue" flag is set, try to uncheck it and try to do the goods issue for the remaining quantity. If that does not work, try to reverse the goods movement (262) and then try to do the goods issue for the right amount. I had faced the same issue if I did the goods issue using MIGO but not using MB1A because of some settings done in MIGO. Check if this is the case with you also.

Regards,

Swapnil

former_member698127
Participant
0 Kudos

Dearr All..

First I would like to thank u all .. for guiding me with valuable inputs...

I got a reply from SAP regarding above subjected issue.. The GI done without order reference (in MB1A), will not get updated in production order BOM (component overview - withdrwan quantity column), as it is unplanned consumption.

This is for your kind information.

With regards,

LN

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member577912
Participant
0 Kudos

before issuing material just check availability, bcoz if u have placed some purchase order, at the time of availability check for raw mat. it will consider the material is available but in actual case material is not in stock.

manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with tcode COOIS by selecting Documented goods mvt. Enter the prod order no and execute. System will show the material doc no.

By double clicking this doc no, system will show how much qty issued to that order. Check this qty for clarificatrion.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear LN,

Are you sure, you have not issued the component quantity in full? It may be issued in parts. Use MB51 with Component Material code, Plant, Movement type(261) and the order number as input values and check the total quantity issued. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ravi Kumar C.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Check while issue the material in MB1A ?

In component over view of production order , qty will be displayed as per BOM std.

Material consumed can differ if you have corected to actual consumption while GI.

In way it can be summerised like this:

Qty in component over view is Std Qty & the Material consumed is actual consumed .

Hope it is clear.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar