Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Credit Limit Authorizations

Hi,

We need to have different levels of authorizations for credit check. It the credit value is 2 lakhs it should be released by user A. If >2 and upto 15, user B and >15 should be released by user C.

How can we acheive this?

Regards,

Ajit

Former Member
Former Member replied

Dear Ajit,

I don't know the T.Code for Credit Release, but i've configured one such requirement for P.O.release.

Create two Roles, with following data:

Note: you may replace Purchase to Credit, to understand the scenerio.

1. Purchase Doc. Type

2. Purchasing Group

3. Purchase org

4. Plant

5. Release code

6. Release Group

This role is attached in to user profile (SU01 --> Authorizaion --> Display Authorization Data) with proper authorizatons i.e.

SPRO --> IMG --> Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Purchase Order --> Release procedure for Purchase Order --> Define Release procedure for Purchase Order --> Define Stategies

Here, we have maintained combination of Release Group and Release Strategy. Select the Line and Double Click.

Now, here we have maintained Release Codes and within Tab: Classification,

We have maintained

1. Doc type to be checked

2. Purchase Groups to be checked, and

3. Value to be checked/ blocked and Release-authorization

Somewhat, you may check/ maintain details for Credit Management in:

1. SPRO --> IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Credit Management/ Risk Management

2. SPRO --> IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Credit Management

There are various options available as standard settings. You may Create/ Classify customized ones, as reqd.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: This is my perception based upon my work-done for Purchase Order Release Strategy; though needs to be worked-out for Credit Management Release Strategy.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question