Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart approval workflow queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the following queries regarding approval workflow:-

- Is it technically feasible for approvers at a higher level in the hierarchy request to be able to u201Cpull forwardu201D shopping carts stuck in the approval process at an approver who is not able to approve at that moment. So conceivably a vice president in the hierarchy could pull the shopping cart up from a manageru2019s approval inbox and approve.

- Is it possible to allow substitution i.e. managers only allowed to substitute a manager with equal or greater Release Level.

Regards,

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) if you are using serial workflow then the higher level cannot pull the workflow. It is not in SAP.

2. Is it possible to allow substitution i.e. managers only allowed to substitute a manager with equal or greater Release Level.

Ans Substition is allowed in Workflow.

Go to Table : HRUS_D2 and check

you can do the maintenance in SM 30

G.Ganesh Kumar

martin_nooteboom
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Hi All,

>

> I have the following queries regarding approval workflow:-

>

> - Is it technically feasible for approvers at a higher level in the hierarchy request to be able to u201Cpull forwardu201D shopping carts stuck in the approval process at an approver who is not able to approve at that moment. So conceivably a vice president in the hierarchy could pull the shopping cart up from a manageru2019s approval inbox and approve.

Not in the standard.

>

>

> - Is it possible to allow substitution i.e. managers only allowed to substitute a manager with equal or greater Release Level. No

No.

Regards,

Martin