cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP most unproffessional with certs --plz beware before taking exams

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP is the most unprofessional when it comes to certifications...One of my friends had to resit the ABAP exam after scoring 82%..reason being the system didnt store his exam results after the exam was over due to some technical problem , he says the exam invigilator was present in the room only at the start of the exam,at the end of the 3 hrs exam my friend was the only guy in the entire SAP office(exam centre)... of course if some one was still there in the exam centre to at least show them the results may be he would have passed....

I dont really think its my friends responsibility to save the results or show someone the results at the end of the exam, i think taking a picture would be against copyrights..

And then SAP emails him saying , he has to retake the exam for their mistake..I think professional orgs would have accepted their mistake and ethically award the certification to him

A professional ERP leader should have used competitive exam systems and processes which wouldnt cause such stupid problems to the exam taker isnt it?

Who would like to travel interstate and bear the expenses to write the SAP exams with no professional use, except for a label on the resume...No organization thinks that an SAP certified professional is good to directly work practically on the SAP system in real time..

And also remember that you will only get your certification only when SAP pleases to release certifications from Germany, so you dont really have a certificate to say you have passed the exam...

Tips: dont take the exam, if you do -beware of all tech probs you could be faced with during the exam and after the exam.... And you dont have a say-its all what they say is right..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

xyz said:

"No organization thinks that an SAP certified professional is good to directly work practically on the SAP system in real time.."

I'm not entirely sure what you mean here ... but I am pretty sure that you're wrong anyway!

"I still cant figure out why the rant is coming from you and not your friend.

pk"

..... because his friend tried to post it on here but it wouldn't save!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi xyz,

I am sorry to hear this about your friend. I am also a certified consultant and nowhere I have seen a button called save the result. Once you submit the result it goes into SAP database or it shows instantly (depends on the modules).

However if there was a provision to save the result them I am sure your friend would have got this written instruction on the 1st page of the exam before the actual exam question get started and I think we should follow the instructions. Its very simple if we do some work we have to save it, and if it was part of the certification process to get it completed (not sure there is a save button), we should go with it.

Regards,

Subhash

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I still cant figure out why the rant is coming from you and not your friend.

pk

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

me too...Mr xyz.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whether I tell it or my friend tells it here , the truth is the truth... The next time you talk something like that here on sdn have a look at all the 0.5-1 mill forum threads and you can find an answer for ur question (dont be too lazy) his thread is somewhere here..

debasissahoo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello XYZ,

Though I guess, you didn't do intentionally.. but If you believe your friends thread is somewhere here..then definitely you've not read the rules of engagement. Don't cross post or post a thread with the same content which is already existing on forum!.

Regards,

Debasis.