cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit on basis by specific product

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Could you please suggest me any body how to maintain credit limit by specific material (Product).

Let say Customer Pepsi has 3 products i.e X,Y and Z....pepsi (customer) has credit limit 100 USD. Here the customer credit limit is 100 usd but this customer has that credit limit by product wise that is:

X Product 30 usd

Y Product 50 usd

Z Product 20 USD

When they are creating they wont cross credit limit by product wise even though the customer has credit limit if X product credit limit 20 usd exceeded. Could you please suggest me how to maintain this scenario.

Thanks in advance,

VS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Workaround is:

1) Create three different credit control areas.

2) Assign the three different credit control areas to the respective sales areas.

3) Maintain different credit limits for the customer in the individual credit control areas.

4) Whenever the order is created in the respective sales area the credit limit for that particular sales area will come into picture.

Assumption is that three different materials belong to three different divisions so that the sales area is differing. Because of different sales area you can assign different credit control areas.

Regards,

GSL.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Credit limit based on customer based only not for material,it is not posible credit check on material based.

Regards

RAJU