Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REPOLOAD missing

0 Kudos

Hi everybody

Could some one tell me if the REPOLOAD table missing inside SAP could cause an problem for ABAP Developments?

Thanks in advanced

3 REPLIES 3

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If REPOLOAD is missing from your system and you are having problems then yes. If it is missing and you are not having problems, then no.

Are you having problems? What are they? Or are you just considering removing the table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

REPOLOAD is a very important table and definitely you will have problems without this Table.

I believe you are talking about Deleting the Contents of this Table and not the Table as a whole.

Are you going through an UPGRADE? if yes..then probably you can follow the given below thread

Anyway.....Try to look for a relevant OSS note for this....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you delete this table to my knowledge lots of problems will be encountered in many issues since complete information on Report Loads (Loads and Line References) is stored in that table. and even the ABAP Host ID and all. Even it may indirectly effect SGEn txcode too. If i am wrong correct me.

If possible share me whats the reason behind asking this query just for knowledge purpose.

Cheers!!

Balu