Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Ledger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem about material ledger

Background:

Before CKMLCP,I have executed KSII,because there are material A in the cost center ,so the activies actual price use A's standard price.

Problem:

After post closing , the difference of material A appears in the cost center,so the cost center is not zero

How the cost center is zero? the difference can input activies actual price?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Example,there is material in cost center , I executed KSII ,the actual activity price is 100,but the actual price doesn't include the material difference ,then I execute CKMLCP and post closing.

After CKMLCP the material difference input cost center,then the cost center is not zero .

So if I redo KSII ,the actual activity price changed 105, and 105 is the actual price that include the cost center material difference.

If I reverse the CKMLCP ,and redo CKMLCP use actual price 105,the cost center is zero.

Now ,I don't want to reverse CKMLCP and redo CKMLCP. How should I do? then the cost center is zero ?and post closing use actual price 105?

udo_werner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What you describe is a kind of cycle between actual material costs and actual activity prices. Solving such a cycle is not contained in the implemented functionality. You would have to find manual workarounds. One of the possibilities you already described, which is a rather inconvenient way of working, I have to confess. But I fear there is no better one without add-on development.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Today I rerun the ksii and CKMLCP ,I found the actual activity price before CKMLCP is different after CKMLCP,the actual activity price after CKMLCP is I want got,and it is the actual price ,so how can I got the actual price before CKMLCP?

udo_werner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

although I don't understand your problem completely, try transaction CKMLLASHOW which displays the current actual prices of activities together with the former 'preliminary' or standard price of the activity which was used during the period.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

"you need to do revaluation of activity price", When dose this step execute?

After execute Revaluation of Consumption in CKMLCP, I need redo KSII then CKMLCP, doesn't it?

udo_werner
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

the sequence you gave is right. The cost center crediting will be performed together with the material ledger closing entries, not already with CKMLCP

best regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, In order to absorb all the costs in the Cost Center, you need to do revaluation of activity price. It is a part of period end closing activities. Hence, you need to incorporate this activity in your period end activities before actual overhead calculation. Trust this helps much and do encourage! Cheers!