Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete HR Infotype Change log

Francis417
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if there are any means to delete the HR infotype change log. I've already executed the standard program RPUDELPN to delete all the employee records every time an environment is refreshed from the production image, however both the long term and short term infotype change log can still be access. I need to remove those change logs as well to prevent unauthorized access to these confidential data.

Thanks a lot.

Francis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to change change logs configurations for the infotypes and fields. Refer to views V_T585A, V_T585B, V_T585C configuration.

Francis417
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. However, I'd like to know if I can delete the change documents that were already logged.

My scenario is that in production environment, we have turn on the logging and change documents are already created. Now we have refresh the development environment with the production images, so I've to delete all the employee records as well as the change documents in order to prevent unauthorized access to these confidential information.

The standard program RPUDELPN already delete all the employee records but not the change documents. Where and how can I delete both the long and short term document as well?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Run SAP util RPUAUDDL to delete all logs for those ee you deleted.

Rgds.

Francis417
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot. It is what I want _

Answers (0)