Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update Table MKPF (MKPF-MBLNR)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me on how can I update table MKPF? I'm trying to change the value of MKPF-MBLNR during GR Creation. (I created PO, then GR, then MIGO). So during GR creation, MKPF-MBLNR should be changed before going to MIGO. I just needed to modify MBLNR to do the offset of years depending on user input. I can not use BDC for this since this is a standard one.

I tried to use this function CALL FUNCTION '/SAPHT/DRM_CALC_DATE' to modify the data of mblnr and created a custom function "CALL FUNCTION 'ZUPDATE_EQUIP_DATE' starting new task 'test'"... where it open a new task once there's an error in updating the value. But this one is limited since SAP only allows the maximum of 6 sessions only.So if the 6th session has been reached, it stops the process.

Does anyone has a better idea regarding this?

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

try this exitit is for

Customer Function Exit in the Case of Updating a Material Do

MB_CF001---EXIT_SAPLMBMB_001

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

use some user exit at GR level. mblnr is GR number. if u change it, there won't be any link between GR and mkpf entry.i am not able to understand your requierment. what is needs to change the mblnr in mkpf.

0 Kudos

Sorry for a vague explanation... Let me rephrase, my requirement is to change the Valid from field in IQ02.

So I create GR in MIGO. So from here, I wanted to manipulate the value of 'VALID FROM' field (MKPF-DATAB) to do some offset or addition based on user input. So during creation, the value that will be saved in MKPF is the one manipulated. So when you go to MIGO, and see the Valid FROM field, it will now show your manipulated data.

Any help/idea is very much appreciated...

0 Kudos

Hi,

Don't change valid from date in any where. Because, SAP is not allowing to modify. you are trying to modify. it is not recommend. leave as it is.

0 Kudos

But what if it is actually required to do so?Is there anyway to do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to those who replied. My colleague already helped me with this. Thanks.