cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy Errors on XMI12.0.5.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

While trying to deploy XMII last patch 12.0.5.1 to a new installed JAVA Web As SP 17 , I get the following error:

===========================================================================

Deployment started Thu Oct 16 22:03:36 ART 2008

===========================================================================

Starting Deployment of xapps/xmii/server/libs

Finished successfully: development component 'xapps/xmii/server/libs'/'sap.com'/'MAIN_XMI12VAL_C'/'1354248'/'1', grouped by software component 'XMII'/'sap.com'/'MAIN_XMI12VAL_C'/'1000.12.0.5.1.20080904105207''/'1'

Deployment of xapps/xmii/server/libs finished successfully (Duration 3267 ms)

Starting Deployment of xapps/xmii/ear

Finished with warnings: development component 'xapps/xmii/ear'/'sap.com'/'MAIN_XMI12VAL_C'/'1362538'/'1', grouped by software component 'XMII'/'sap.com'/'MAIN_XMI12VAL_C'/'1000.12.0.5.1.20080904105207''/'1':

Caught exception during application startup from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while starting application sap.com/xapps/xmii/ear and wait. Reason: Clusterwide exception: server ID 4880450:com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Application sap.com/xappsxmiiear cannot be started. Reason: it has hard reference to resource com.sap.mw.idoc with type library, which is not active on the server.

I already have installed the JCO libraries in Windows/system32

Please advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Per my previous post, installing sapidoc70.sda (extracted from SP16) on SP17 resolved the issue. If you installed SP17 on top of a stack (rather than installing the archive fresh) it may work. Entering an OSS message to this effect... looks like a miss on SP17.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

We have MII 12.0.5 something on several locations together with SPS17 and it is working. The upgrade from SPS13 to SPS17 on the Netweaver failed in our case at one location.

BR.

Poul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks to me like this is caused by the IDoc libraries got left out of SP17. The SAP-JEECOR software component no longer has sapidoc70.sda, which has sapidoc70.jar, which has this particular package.

This was in SP16... is this intentional? What can we do besides downgrade or deploy the sapidoc70.sda from SP16?

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP also we implemented Netweaver SP 16 and xMii 5. This has worked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any luck? We are seeing the same problem here with SP17 NetWeaver / SP5 MII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have got a similar problem.

I have a Windows 32 bit server running Netweaver SP13 and xMII SP2. Yesterday I updated Netweaver to SP17 and xMII to SP5 and when trying to connect to xMII I get the following error in my IE.

Application cannot be started.

Details: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.ExceptionInfo: Application sap.com/xappsxmiiear cannot be started. Reason: it has hard reference to resource com.sap.mw.idoc with type library, which is not active on the server.

I am probably going to reinstall everything later on today....

BR

Poul.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I had to reinstall it from scratch , I used SP 16 and went fine, havent tried to go SP17 yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Thanks Daniel!

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the installation guides, you should not need the JCO libraries with 12.0.5.

Regards,

Jeremy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have reinstall the whole engine but now with SP 16 and XMII deploy went fine.

Will try to apply SP 17 later.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel

We are having the same problem with the same versions of Mii.

Did you get to applying SP17 and were you successful?

thanks