cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From the name of T code can we identify it's manu path where it will fall i

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the name of T code can we identify it's manu path where it will fall in SAP Easy Access Menu / SPRO

There are two type of T code

1. We access from SAP Easy Access Menu

2. from SPRO ( Customising T code )

By the name of T code is there any way to locate manu path of T code say for ex. CJ02 ( SAP Easy Acess Menu > Logistic> PS -->Project > Special Maintenance Function>WBS strucure --> Change

Please if you know any report / easy find method for knowing the menu path of T code.

Regards

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Tcode "SEARCH_SAP_MENU" and input the Tcode for example CJ02.

It wil provide the easy access path.

Venkat

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for reply.

In SPRO is there any direct way to naviage to menu Path by entering T Code ?

I know the general search option for the Description --Double Click on result --> It will got to Respective SPRO menu path.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Please go to SPRO>IMG screen from this screen you go to menu>Additional information>Additional information>Display Activity-->Click on IMG Activity

Now Project system header expand all now system will give the T.code for these activities (If you activated Additional Information) last four characteristics are belong to T.code

Or

Click on FIND button, enter text like define Project press enter.

you will get window, left hand side "Hits" and right hand side "area".

Select the required line, and press enter. system will take you there.

Regards

Chandra

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Chandra, I think by givening the tcode character and find is not posssible in SPRO. As you told general find is the best option.

Regards

Nitin

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can find menu paths for all SAP tcodes in SPRO at http://ierp.us/sap-spro/

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

one thing you can do is to go to easy access menu then click on CTRL F or Find (Binoculars icon)

then type the Tcode and untick "in texts" for faster searching. then Tcode will be displayed in the menu and you'll be able to see the path.

hope it helps.

regards