cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jump required to SAP ECC TRANSACTION FB03 from BO report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends. Please help me with any hints or step by step to get this done

I need to Jump from BO reports which the document numbers = 8878788 and Amount = 8989$

and like that

but now user want to validate this against ECC SAP Transaction Code FB03 so that system should automatically jump to ECC fb03 transcation code with that document number when user right click on the document number on BO report

Please help me. how to set this up in BO to make user validate each balance in bo report against ECC,

Thanks

Soniya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

thilo_weigel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did something like this:

I've a Report e.g. with two Columns Contract No. and Amount. For the contract number I want to jump to the transaction ZPFA_CALL_TR.

I put the following syntax in the column:

="<a

href=http://wib13501.com:8020/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?sap-language=DE&sap-client=007&%7Etransaction=ZPFA_CALL_TR&PA

RANL="URLEncode("")"&%7Eokcode=GW" title=""("Kontonummer: ")"" target="blank" nav="web">"" opens the transaction

="URLEncode("") -> delivers the choosen contract No. to the transaction

title=""("Kontonummer: ")+ -> this is the quick info

">""</a>" -> this make the Contract no. visible in the column.

In addition you should use SSO that the user does not have to log on again.

Hope this is helpful

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends. I put this code in the hyper link for jumping to ecc transaction FB03 but its not working can u please help me fix it

="<a

href=\http://nbc-tst-bibo-01:8080/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui/!?sap-language=EN&sap-client=200&%7Etransaction=FB03

RANL="URLEncode(""Document no.)"&%7Eokcode=GW\" title=\""("Kontonummer: "Document no.)"\" target=\"blank\" nav=\"web\">"L01 Document no.""

Edited by: soniya kapoor on Nov 10, 2008 12:35 AM

thilo_weigel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Soniya,

what error do you get? Please explain how it is not working?

Cheers,

Thilo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thilo,

I have the same request, i used the syntax you have provided, its jumping to the ECC main menu instead of going to t.code.

Can you please help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think this would be possible because you are within a web/html/java environment and the functions available within BO won't be able lauch a transaction in the SAP GUI....

I would suggest the old fashioned way... open Webi - open SAP GUI and run with it the manual way.

Hope this helps

Jacques