cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly order scheduling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

As you all know in assembly order processing we will get a production order created automatically when a sales order is created with out MRP Run.

My requirement is the production order should be scheduling using material master values(Total replenishment Lead time or inhouse production time+GR processing time). I mean basic date scheduling.

But now the scheduling is happening with Lead time scheduling which will consider the standard values in the routing for scheduled dates calculation. But we want Basic date scheduling.

I know we can select this option in MRP parameters(MD02 initial screen) but in our scenario we will not run MRP.

All responses will be awarded accordingly.

Thanks in advance,

Jejesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are not running MRP. So need to go for selecting basic dates scheduling in the MRP run initial screen.

Prod order created through sale order. So the setting is in define scheduling parameters for production order -OPU3.

In this, select your plant, Order type & correct scheduler.

In detailed scheduling area, scheduling tick mark is there. This is doing lead time scheduling. You can not remove the tick mark, because it is grey.

Try to remove this tick mark, system will not do lead time scheduling.

Regards,

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharma,

Thanks for your answer. It is the solution I am looking for.

But as you said the scheduling indicator is in display mode.

Can we change it any where or atleast through ABAP coding(Please suggest any enhancement or user exit).

Thanks and Regards,

Jejesh

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JeJesh,

If you dont want Lead time scheduling to happen, then I would suggest you to just deactivate the Automatic Scheduling for the assmembly processing order type "PP04". So system would do only basic date scheduling.

Regards,

Prasobh

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If we do the lead time scheduling system always take time from routing the consider your schedule margin key to define basic date. But we we do the basic date scheduling the system will consider the timing from Material master but will not generate capacity requirement

By scheduling routings, you can better control the lead times and your problem also.

scheduling in routing (CA02 ) as :

Call up the operation overview for the routing.

Choose Extras-- Scheduling -- Schedule.

You reach the Scheduling dialog box.

Maintain the data on the dialog box. The system proposes Backward scheduling for the scheduling type.

Choose Continue.

You reach the Enter overview variant dialog box.

Enter the overview variant you want to use to display the scheduling results. Choose Continue.

The routing is scheduled. You reach the Schedule Overview screen containing the scheduling data.

After the scheduling run has been carried out, click on scheduling Result-- update material master

You use this function to update material master. Go to the CA96 and update material master.

After that run MRP (MD02) with planning mode-3 deleted and recreated and checks your result.

Also OPU5 for your plant, order type & scheduler. Adjust dates - select Adjust basic dates, dep req to opn dates.

Hope it will sove your problem

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try the Process Order Scheduling configuration (OPU5)..This might help...

-Swapnil