cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refresh url iview in iFrame

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my webdynpro application I have 2 Iframe UI elements in one Ifram I am calling standard KM iView which uploads a document and in other Iframe calling Personal Document KM standard iView. Now my requirement is to refresh the Iframe once the document is uploaded in upload iView.

I have tried to reset URL in Iframe on wdDoModifyView() method and that didn't work.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

JS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try creating context for the source property of your iFrame and set/reset its value on some action if you want or may be last in wdDoInit().

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did the same thing, creating context and setting context on init() then setting it on a refresh button press but the requirement is autorefrsh whenever the document is uploaded in Upload Iframe and If I set it in init() then it won't refresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you have an estimation about the time that the document takes to upload then you can use timetrigger ui element to set a delay and set the context on the event of the timetrigger.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt reply. I was thinking about doing that but not sure how to do it. Drop the TimedTrigger on view then create an action and setting the context in the action and set the delay to 2 seconds.

Correct me if I am wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joel,

This is exactly what you should do. You got it correct. Just remember one more thing. Bind your delay property to a context because you need to set it to 0 once that event is fired otherwise the timedtrigger would keep on generating events till you close the application. Thus, create a context of type integer and bind it to delay property, set the delay context to 2 in the wdDoInit() and once you enter in to the event of the timedtrigger reset your url context and don't forget to set the delay context to 0.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murtaza,

Can I call event handler refresh in wdDoModifyView() method? If yes then how?

Regards,

JS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

wdThis.wdFire<event>();

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you sure this is how an event is fired. I dont get wdFire after typing wdThis..

wdThis.wdFire<event>();

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry my mistake, wdThis.wdFire<> is for firing the plug. For firing an event wdThis.wd<action>();

Regards,

Murtuza