cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URL Listing iview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Want to build a simple iview that contains some quick links. Admins should be able to add/edit/delete links on to the iview. Is this iview available out of box or needs to be built?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

You could create a very simple webdynpro application for adding, deleting, diplaying and modifying your links. It could then be integrated into the portal by creating a webdynpro iView out of this application. Assign the iView to the Administrator role with which you want too see this iView.

In case you want all users to see the Quick links iView, assign the same to eu_role. Then, for restricting modifications of the iView only to the Administrators, you would have to write few lines of code using the User Management API in your webdynpro application.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anagha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for replying. If I write a portlet where can I store the URLs? Can I store it in the profile (personalization)? But profile is one-one for a user, right? Thanks again

Is it possible I can have a profile attribute which when modified will be global for all users?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashish,

I think that u can create number of URL Iviews and assign them to page,Play with Permision of page accordingly.

Regards.

Vinit